Subject: Invitation to participate to a questionnaire for the European Committee of the Regions - Evaluating the Impact of the Creative Europe Programme in Cities and Regions
From: "Valentina Cersosimo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Beatrice Errico" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 15:07:10 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Upon request of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR), Fondazione
FORMIT (Specific Contract No 21495) has been commissioned to conduct a
study on ‘Evaluating the Impact of the Creative Europe Programme in Cities
and Regions’.

For this purpose, we invite you to participate to a survey addressing
local and regional authorities and cultural associations across the EU and
beyond, with the aim of capturing feedback on the perceived alignment of
the Creative Europe Programme objectives with local and regional needs, as
well as on how to ensure more synergies between the Creative Europe
Programme and other EU programmes. Should you not be familiar with the
Programme, the survey will provide brief explanations to help you
contribute to the consultation. The information you provide will help
formulate policy recommendations to improve the Programme's relevance and
effectiveness in supporting the cultural and creative sectors at the local
and/or regional level.

The survey results will provide valuable inputs to support the study in
shaping evidence-based policy recommendations addressed at European,
national and local and regional authorities. More information about this
project can be found in the attached letter of support signed by the CoR.

To access the online survey, please click on the link below. You will be
redirected to the main page of the survey where you may choose to access
the questionnaire in one of the following languages: English, French,
German, Italian, Polish or Spanish.

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LRAs_associations_CEP

The survey takes no more than 10 minutes to be completed and will be
available until 7 April. If you are not the right recipient of this
survey, please forward it to the person in charge of culture, European
programmes or EU affairs, arts, or any other person you consider relevant.

We will keep you updated on the results of the study. If you do not wish
to be kept informed, please let us know by writing to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Best regards,

Fondazione FORMIT
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Valentina Cersosimo

Ict Manager

Fondazione FORMIT

Fondazione per la Ricerca sulla Migrazione e Integrazione delle Tecnologie

P: +39 06 51650045

F: +39 06 5137868

Website:  <http://www.formit.org/> www.formit.org

Address: Via Giovanni Gemelli Careri, 11 - 00147 Rome, Italy